CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hello

Well...we now have an aquarium FULL of fish. They are just the most peaceful creatures I have ever seen...as a matter of fact Travis was watchin them the other night when he was layin in bed and fell asleep LOL!

Ok ok...I have some AMAZING news! The good ole husband and I are trying for baby #2!!! I'm soooo happy! I can't wait til I get pregnant!!! We are both finally at that point to where we are ready!

Austin and Ashlyn have been at VBS this week so that's giving me a few hours to myself each morning, it's been wonderful~! It's kinda setting me up for his preschool...b/c right now he's gone for 3 hours...once he starts preschool it'll only be for 4 hours....so I think I can do it! Just droppin him off at the Church Mon morning was hard on me...to let him in the hands of others and not know what he's doing at every second of the day...does that sound like an obsessive mother? Hmmm lol...well you know how I feel...been through so much w/him, I feel like he's my other half in a way. So it was hard but about 30 min after I got home and heard how quiet it was I just melted in the chair lol............but anyhow, he's my pride and joy and will always be!!

That's about it...hope I haven't bored ya!

0 comments: