CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Lot has changed

Life is sooo much better since January lol...I didn't even realize how long it had been since I had posted here. So much has happened but I'll sum it up. I am now a fitness trainer at Curves (it was always a big dream of mine to be a fitness trainer and here I am), finances are SOOOO much better. We are on track now w/extra money in the bank..HUGE plus! So now we can enjoy life a little more...ok a LOT more! We are into church now, even Travis likes it...a huge thing for him! I don't know what else to say. Those few things have made such a huge difference....

oh yes and this past weekend we got a couple of goldfish!!! I'll post some pics in a minute, I need to get them uploaded really quick!

1 comments:

Traci Lee said...

Lindsay that's awesome!What a great thing to be a fitness trainer!You must love it,it must be very rewarding too!I'm glad things have changed for the better,oh and the goldfish are really cute too!